Category:5. Infrastructure and Security Risk Management
This category uses the form TDR-Section-Form.
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "5. Infrastructure and Security Risk Management"
The following 25 pages are in this category, out of 25 total.
- 5) Infrastructure and Security Risk Management
- 5.1.1 Identify and manage the risks to its preservation operations and goals associated with system infrastructure
- 126.96.36.199 Employ technology watches or other technology monitoring notification systems
- 188.8.131.52.1 Hardware technologies appropriate to the services it provides to its designated communities
- 184.108.40.206.2 Procedures in place to monitor and receive notifications when hardware technology changes are needed
- 220.127.116.11.3 Procedures in place to evaluate when changes are needed to current hardware
- 18.104.22.168.4 Procedures, commitment and funding to replace hardware when evaluation indicates the need to do so
- 22.214.171.124.5 Software technologies appropriate to the services it provides to its designated communities
- 126.96.36.199.6 Procedures in place to monitor and receive notifications when software changes are needed
- 188.8.131.52.7 Procedures in place to evaluate when changes are needed to current software
- 184.108.40.206.8 Procedures, commitment and funding to replace software when evaluation indicates the need to do so
- 220.127.116.11 Adequate hardware and software support for backup functionality sufficient for preserving the repository content and tracking repository functions
- 18.104.22.168 Effective mechanisms to detect bit corruption or loss
- 22.214.171.124.1 Record and report to its administration all incidents of data corruption or loss, and steps shall be taken to repair/replace
- 126.96.36.199 Process to record and react to the availability of new security updates based on a risk-benefit assessment
- 188.8.131.52 Defined processes for storage media and/or hardware change (e.g., refreshing, migration)
- 184.108.40.206 Identified and documented critical processes that affect its ability to comply with its mandatory responsibilities
- 220.127.116.11.1 Documented change management process that identifies changes to critical processes that potentially affect the repository's ability to comply with its mandatory responsibilities
- 18.104.22.168.2 Process for testing and evaluating the effect of changes to the repository's critical processes
- 5.1.2 Manage the number and location of copies of all digital objects
- 22.214.171.124 Mechanisms in place to ensure any/multiple copies of digital objects are synchronized
- 5.2.1 Maintain a systematic analysis of security risk factors associated with data, systems, personnel, and physical plant
- 5.2.2 Implemented controls to adequately address each of the defined security risks
- 5.2.3 Staff shall have delineated roles, responsibilities, and authorizations related to implementing changes
- 5.2.4 Suitable written disaster preparedness and recovery plan(s), including at least one off-site backup of all preserved information together with an offsite copy of the recovery plan(s)