Trusted Digital Repository Working Group
The Trusted Digital Repository working group manages TDR requirements and assures that all documentation, policies and practices are in accordance to ISO 16363.
Additional information about the Trusted Digital Repository status can be found here
|Kara McClurken, co-chair||University of Virginia|
|Bradley Daigle, co-chair||APTrust Staff|
|Linda Newman||University of Cincinnati|
|Christian Dahlhausen||APTrust Staff|
|Lora Davis||Johns Hopkins|
|Nathan Hall||Virginia Tech|
|Andy Hart||University of North Carolina|
|Dina Sokolova||Columbia University|
|Salwa Ismail||Georgetown University|
Bi-weekly at 1:00 pm
email@example.com email list for general communication.
2017 Roadmap (draft - Nov 2016-March 2017)
- TDR Documentation
- finish going through entire document [All]
- determine action items for each section [All]
- document/s/tation that are extant and those that are missing
- document/s/tation that need updating/editing
- Documentation component of the wiki [All]
- TDR and Comm group collaborate on this
- Communication/TDR face to face will address this?
- Update signature file on team email to reflect new wiki URL
- Decide one whether or not we will use the Drupal tool for formalizing TDR work
- If so, Dina needs everyone’s email for access
- Check responsibilities for Drupal tool [Dina]
- Check on progress in January [Bradley and Kara]
- Prepare and give talk at NDSA [Dina, Nathan, Heidi, Bradley]
2016 Roadmap (May-September)
- Have a codified document management strategy
- Work with Communications Group and provide use cases
- One wiki
- Single place for documents of record
- Protocol established for versioning (with Communications)
- Create a canonical datastore for documents by July
- ✓All: Have all section owners identified and assigned by 15 May
- ✓Heidi and Bradley will set up a time for meeting
- Establish standing meeting time.
- ✓Bradley will send out email proposal.
- ✓Dina, Sean, and Andy respond to proposed time.
- ☐All: Complete first pass of notes/documents
- ✓Christian will set up a TDR email list